Colleen R Glenn QuickBooks® ProAdvisor®
As a QuickBooks® ProAdvisor®, I am provided with the software, support, information and resources necessary to give outstanding service to each of my small business clients.
Colleen has financially saved my life and made all my business decisions so much easier to handle on many, many separate occasions.
-- John DiPrete, Web Development Specialist
Hello from Colleen Glenn...
Thanks for visiting! I am pleased to offer my personal expertise in support of the most popular financial record keeping, inventory, and management tools designed specifically for small businesses at affordable rates, including QuickBooks® Pro® and Premier, QuickBooks® Payroll, and QuickBooks® Point of Sale.
I offer one-on-one or group training to meet all essential bookkeeping needs, including:
• Set-Up Chart of Accounts & Company Files
• Customer Set-Up, Invoicing & Sales Tax Compliance
• Vendor Set-Up, Entering Bills and Bill Payments
• Inventory Set-up & Monitoring Cost of Goods Sold
• Check Writing & Using Printable Voucher Checks
• Record Deposits & Using Printable Deposit Slips
• Electronically Integrate Bank & Credit Card Data
• ONLINE Banking & Reconciliation
• Payroll and Paying Payroll Taxes
Financial Management and Implementation include:
• Business Start-Up
• Problem Resolution
• Month End Closings & Financial Statements
• Interpretation of Financial Reports
• Spreadsheet Applications
• Financial and Operational Review
• Tax Preparation
Years in Business: over 20
I have over 20 years experience in financial operations and 10 years experience as a small business owner. My formal training includes a degree in Business Management and Accounting from Johnson and Wales University.
When affordability is a concern and solid knowledge is at a premium, let my financial know-how be at your service.
Colleen R. Glenn